Enterprise Account Manager (Gaming & Gambling)
Basingstoke, England, United KingdomSales
Nomios' mission is to build a ‘secure and connected’ future. Organisations across the globe depend on us to help secure and connect their digital infrastructures.
In support of our rapid and continued UK growth, we are currently seeking an Enterprise Account Manager to partner with our Pre-Sales team and work with market-leading Security and Networking vendor technologies and services. You will have a proven track record of working closely with clients in the Gaming & Gambling vertical, with a demonstrable history of understanding customers’ preferred networking, security, automation, and holistic business goals – whilst simultaneously promoting relevant solutions and services that help them to achieve these.
As an Enterprise Account Manager at Nomios, every day is different, but the types of activities you will get involved in include:
- Discovering opportunities and converting those prospects into customers
- Acquiring new logos through targeted outbound prospecting
- Driving inbound leads in collaboration with the Nomios Business Development and Marketing teams
- Growing the Nomios solution footprint through the development of new logo accounts in the Gaming & Gambling vertical
- Responsibility for planning and coordinating with our strategic vendors to develop white space accounts
- Collaborating with the Pre-Sales team to prepare and execute account strategies and plans
- Building and leading virtual teams for each sales plan, including managed services, operations, technical expertise, and executive leadership peering
- Creating compelling business value propositions and implementing a sales strategy with focus on delivering value to our customers
We hire smart, high-energy people! You will need to work in partnership with our strategic vendors and our internal service offerings to create solutions to fit customer needs. We would ideally like to see demonstrable skills in collaborating with two or more of the following vendors: Juniper, Fortinet, Palo Alto, CrowdStrike, Rapid7, Netskope, SentinelOne, Wiz, Abnormal.
Additional experience in interacting at all levels within an organisation, from architects in security and networking teams to ‘C’ level executives, would be a bonus. The ideal candidate will be highly driven with the ability to hunt for new logos in the Gaming & Gambling vertical in a strategic manner by working closely with our Enterprise focused partners.
The successful candidate will be result-orientated, driven, and possess strong business acumen. Additionally, you should have a proven ability to build a solid business pipeline, accurately forecast, and close business with excellent interpersonal and presentational skills.
- This is a hybrid role based at our UK (Basingstoke) office
- Hours are full-time: Monday-Friday, 9:00am-5:30pm
- Some travel should be expected, including overnight stays in the UK and occasionally abroad when necessary
- You will be required to attend customer sites across the UK/Europe and must therefore have a full UK driving licence and be willing to travel.
Why would you choose to come and work with us?
You will get to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment where you are free to use your initiative in support of our customers. You will work alongside high calibre sales, technical, and operational experts as part of a supportive, tight-knit team, within which every individual has an important part to play and makes a real difference. Nomios offers a highly competitive salary and commission scheme along with industry-leading benefits.
Nomios is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating and sustaining an environment in which everyone is provided with an equal opportunity to grow and develop, and no individual will be unjustly discriminated against. This includes, but is not limited to, discrimination because of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion and belief, sex and sexual orientation.