Pre-Sales Consultant (Cyber Security and Networking)
Manchester, England, United KingdomPre-Sales
Nomios' mission is to build a ‘secure and connected’ future. Organisations across the globe depend on us to help secure and connect their digital infrastructures.
In support of our continued and rapid growth, we are currently seeking a Pre-Sales Consultant to partner with our sales team and work with market-leading security and networking technologies and services. In this role, you will act as a trusted advisor, using your industry and vendor knowledge to provide best-practice advice and solutions that help our customers connect and secure their digital assets.
Your role as Pre-Sales Consultant
No two days will be the same, but the types of activities the pre-sales consultant will be involved in include:
- Own and deliver the technical strategy for our largest and most strategic customers
- Deliver technical presentations to customers on relevant technologies and solutions
- Be involved in Proof of Concepts
- Provide technical responses to customer RF(X) and tender documents
- Own the Bill of Materials that sales can quote against
- Keep abreast of the latest technology innovations that may be relevant to our customers
- Provide content and get involved in the creation of videos, blogs, and articles
We hire smart, high-energy people! We look for attitude and approach over specific vendor experience, but would ideally like to see demonstrable skills in solutioning for one or more of the following vendors: Fortinet, Palo Alto, Juniper, Cisco, Netskope, Zscaler, CrowdStrike. We would also love to receive applications from people with skills solutioning SIEM, SOAR, or Managed Security Services.
Any additional experience you have across DDoS, WAF, IDAM, EDR, MDM or Vulnerability Management would be a bonus.
We are also interested in speaking to individuals with operational knowledge of one or more of the above technologies, who are looking to take their first step into technical pre- sales.
The ideal candidate will have an excellent knowledge of current cyber security trends, and we will invest in ongoing training to ensure you keep abreast of what’s happening across the cyber industry.
- This is a hybrid role based around Manchester, with the expectation of occasional attendance at our Basingstoke office
- Hours are full-time: Monday-Friday, 9:00am-5:30pm
- Some travel should be expected, including overnight stays in the UK and occasionally abroad when necessary
- You will be required to attend customer sites across the UK and must therefore hold a full UK driving licence
Why would you choose to come and work with us?
You will get to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment where you are free to use your initiative in support of our strategic goals, working alongside high calibre sales, technical, and operational experts. We are a supportive, tight-knit team, within which every individual has an important part to play and makes a real difference. Nomios offers a highly competitive salary and commission scheme, rewarding success, along with industry-leading benefits.
Nomios is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating and sustaining an environment in which everyone is provided with an equal opportunity to grow and develop, and no individual will be unjustly discriminated against. This includes, but is not limited to, discrimination because of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion and belief, sex and sexual orientation.